As per the question how to set priorities for day,
there is a need to understand the key responsibility area.
being an IT manager/IT business analyst. the most important
resource is information. so the target is to make data/information
fruitful for the top level management.
1. check that the data backup and recovery programs are running
2. ensure the proper working of all operations( based on IT).
3. gather the current requirement of the business and take the
necessary steps to full fill the requirements.
4. make available required reports to management.
planning is a thinking process to achieve goals.
following points should be taken under consideration while
1.IT business analyst should check the availability of IT personnel
for the current day(their attendance)
2. gather the requirement of business from authorized persons only
in smart way
3. Assign the tasks to authorized IT personnel only.
4. Estimate the time required to complete the tasks assigned to IT
5. verify that whether the tasks have been completed or not in a
given time frame by taking the feedback from the concern
if tasks are not completed, try to find out the reasons.
6. At the end of the day prepare a report showing the outcomes and
short comings .