There are 2 major statements regarding the laws of reflection:-
1. The angle of incidence = angle of reflection
2. The incident ray, the reflected ray and the normal (line perpendicular to the plane of the mirror/ reflective surface) all lie in the same plane.
1) The incident ray, normal ray & the reflected ray all lie in the same plane.
2) angle of reflection= angle of incidence
this answer was already asked
angle incidence = angle reflection
the incident reflected rays and normal lie on the same plane
- The incident ray , reflected ray and normal all lie on the same plane , i.e. plane of paper .
- Angle of incidence = Angle of reflection