Mcq Questions For Class 10 Geography Chapter 4 Agriculture With Answers
Provide me latest MCQ Questions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 4 Agriculture Free PDF Download so I … with Answers quickly as it is…
Below you will find MCQ Questions of Chapter 4 Agriculture Class 10 Geography Free PDF Download that will help you in gaining good marks in the examinations and also cracking competitive exams. These Class 10 MCQ Questions with answers will widen your skills and understand concepts in a better manner.
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 4 Agriculture with answers
1. What is Primitive Subsistence Farming known as in north-eastern states like Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Nagaland?
► (c) Jhumming
2. Which of the following is the most important occupation of the people of India?
(a) Food gathering
► (b) Agriculture
3. Rice is a subsistence crop in Orissa. In which of the following states, is rice a commercial crop?
(a) West Bengal and Bihar
(b) Jammu and Kashmir
(c) Punjab and Haryana
(d) Tamil Nadu and Kerala
► (c) Punjab and Haryana
4. Which of the following crops is produced during zaid cropping season?
► (b) Muskmelon
5. Which of the following is a kharif crop?
► (c) Bajra
6. Which of the following is an annual crop?
► (a) Sugarcane
7. Which of the following crops is used both as a food and as a fodder?
► (c) Maize
8. Which of the following countries is the largest producer of oilseeds?
► (c) India
9. Which of the following crops is the main source of jaggary, khandsari and molasses?
► (d) Sugarcane
10. Tea cultivation is an example of which of the following types of agriculture?
(c) Beverage cultivation
(d) Intensive agriculture
► (b) Plantation
11. India is believed to be the original home of which of the following fibre crops?
► (a) Cotton
12. Which of the following is the primary objective of India’s food security policy?
(a) To ensure availability of foodgrains to the common people at an affordable price.
(b) To diversify crop production to increase income of the farmers.
(c) To provide insurance against crop failures.
(d) To shift from foodgrain production to commercial crops.
► (a) To ensure availability of foodgrains to the common people at an affordable price.
13. Which among the following is a fibre crop?
► (b) Jute
14. Which one is an important rabi crop?
► (c) Wheat
15. Which one of the following is the feature of plantation agriculture?
(a) Single crop
(b) Large area
(c) Produce raw material for industries
(d) All of the above
► (d) All of the above
16. In which of the following states of India rice is considered a commercial crop?
(a) West Bengal
► (d) Punjab
17. What is the rearing of silkworms for the production of silk called?
► (c) Sericulture
18. In which type of soil does maize grow well?
(b) Light domat
(c) Old alluvial
(d) None of the above
► (d) None of the above
19. Which of the following crops grows well in the Black soil ?
► (c) Cotton
20. Which one of the following is the example of plantation agriculture? [2010, 2011 (T-1)]
► (c) Tea
21. Arabica variety of coffee was initially brought to India from which of the following countries?
► (a) Yemen
22. Which one of the following is not a cropping season?
► (a) Winter
Hope the given MCQ Questions will help you in cracking exams with good marks. These Agriculture MCQ Questions will help you in practising more and more questions in less time.