Give four difference between physical and chemical changes.
The differences are Physical and Chemical Changes:
- In a physical change no new substance is formed and the chemical composition of substance remains same. There are changes only in physical properties and state.
- Temporary change which can be reversed by simple physical methods.
- Weight of original substance doesn’t change
- Energy like heat, light etc. may or may not be absorbed or released
- In a chemical change new substance with entirely different chemical composition and properties is formed.
- Permanent change and irreversible
- Weight of original substances may increase or decrease
- Energy like heat, light etc. are given out or absorbed.