Fill In The Blanks
Fill in the blanks: _________ are made up of same kind of atoms. _________ and ________ … a liquid. Camphor and ammonium chloride…
- Elements are made up of same kind of atoms.
- Elements and compounds are pure substances.
- In a mixture the substances are not combined chemically.
- Clay is separated from water by the method called loading and decantation.
- Crystallisation is a process to obtain a very pure form of a solid dissolved in a liquid.
- Camphor and ammonium chloride can sublimate.