Fill In The Blanks Basic Structural Unit Of The Nervous System Is The Neuron
Fill in the blanks: Basic structural unit of the nervous system is the _______ Central … of the brain are _________, __________…
- Basic structural unit of the nervous system is the neuron.
- Central nervous system consists of brain and spinal cord.
- A neuron consists of cell body, dendrite and axon.
- The neurons carrying impulses from the brain to the muscles are called motor or efferent neurons.
- Peripheral nervous system consists of nerves.
- The three main parts of the brain are cerebrum, cerebellum and medulla oblongata (brain stem).