Fill in the blanks. A new substance is always formed in a _______change. Melting of ice is a … of a seedling into a plant is…
- A new substance is always formed in a chemical change.
- Melting of ice is a physical change.
- When a candle burns, wax melts. Melting of wax is a physical change.
- Chemical change occurs as a result of rearrangement of atoms between two substances.
- Burning of a fuel is a chemical change.
- Revolution of the earth around the sun is a natural periodic change.
- Growing of a seedling into a plant is chemical change.