Define : 1. Evaporation 2. Filtration 3. Sublimation 4. Distillation 5. Miscible liquids 6. Immiscible liquids
- Evaporation : Is the process ~of converting a liquid into its vapours state either by exposing it to air or by heating.
- Filtration : The process of separating solid particles from liquid by allowing it to pass through a filter paper is called filtration.
- Sublimation : The process in which a solid changes directly into its vapours on heating is called sublimation.
- Distillation : Distillation is the method of getting a pure liquid from a solution by evaporating and then condensing the vapours.
- Miscible liquids : Homogeneous liquid-liquid mixtures are called miscible liquids.
- Immiscible liquids : Heterogeneous liquid-liquid mixtures are called immiscible liquids.