it’s velocity and speed
First we know what is Distance and Displacement.
- Distance= The actual length between two points.
- Displacement = The shortest length between two points.
Difference between Distance and Displacement are follows
- Distance has only magnitude
- Displacement has both magnitude as well as direction so, it is called vector quantity
There are mainly two differences between distance and displacement:-
(1) Distance is the sum of the length of actual path whereas displacement is the shortest distance between two points.
(2) Distance is irrespective to direction while displacement is respective to direction.